The ONGC Fellows Programme is a 1-year program offers positions for 11 fellows and 1 coordinator for motivated change makers who are aspiring to build a successful career aligned with nation-building. It is a unique program that has been custom designed to fit the needs of each participant.
It combines intensive on-the-job experience, an innovative learning curriculum, personalized exposure to ground reality and mentoring and access to an extensive network of ONGC Operational centers and aspirational district.
To manage, 5 fellows for an operational work and 1 coordinator will be appointed for ONGC Foundation Delhi and other 6 fellows will be assign to the following Aspirational district and work location of ONGC Foundation, as below:
|No. of Fellows Required||Location||Aspirational districts/Work center|
|1||Jharkhand||Bokaro and one another Aspirational district|
|1||Pondicherry and Tamil Nadu||Karaikal and Ramnad|
|1||Andhra Pradesh||Visakhapatnam and Kakinada|
The ONGC Fellowship is an incredible journey that empowers you to multiply your impact exponentially in the social ecosystem. In this journey, you will get to take charge of your personal growth and that of others around you.
As a Fellow, you are the epitome of care in your city. You are the champion of the cause and the custodian of the ONGC culture. You are a compulsive collaborator who loves to inspire, support and work with other like-minded people to create impact that lives on beyond you.
- Provide young professionals with an opportunity to work with ONGC Foundation and Implementation Partners create positive change and give a potential start to a career in the development sector.
- Provide ONGC Foundation and Partner organizations with young talents who can support the organizations with their skill sets.
- The fellows will get hands-on experience of grassroots challenges and implementation modules which will help them in charting a worthy social work career.
- Fellows continue to be change agents even after the duration of the fellowship, are seen as thought leaders, stay connected to social justice, contribute to innovation, programmes and policies, and continue to give back to their organizations and society at large.
Apart from the fact that this will be an experience of a lifetime.
- Meet more amazing ONGCians from other cities and find the one collective where you truly belong.
- You can be a role model for others, who needs your support now and you’ll extend your impact the same across the nation.
- Find your true calling in life, build skills to get there and grow into the best possible version of yourself.
Duration of the project
12 Months (January 2020 to December 2020 proposed)
Between 22 to 27 years of age by January 1 st 2020 (fellows)
Between 28 to 35 years of age by January 1 st 2020 (coordinator)
- Post- graduate qualification in any field with a must experience of Volunteering/ Internship with NGOs
- Proficient in computer skill and office tools, emails and social media knowledge.
- Work experience of 3 years and above will be considered (for coordinator)
How to apply
Apply online at this page.
The last date to apply is Jan 5, 2020.
Fellows complete a rigorous, two-stage selection process where they are evaluated for core competencies that, according to our internal data, are essential for success within and beyond the Fellowship. Competencies include demonstrated leadership, critical thinking, grit, and commitment to our mission.
The selection process involves two steps:
- Filling of application form and written assignment
- Assessment day and personal interview
The final selections will be announced only after the personal interview, at least seven days prior to commencement date of the fellowship.
- Fellowship terms must be RECEIVED BY 11:59 pm EST on January 05th 2020. After initial application form submission, on the basis of application submitted, shortlisted applicants will be invited for an on-site interview.
- Applicants, who applied as per the location preferences, must ensure the local language is must.
- Invited applicants will be scheduled for on-site interviews by first week of January 06 th 2020
- Notification will be made via email to all applicants once their application is complete. Keep yourself updated on mails.
- Notification of application status (i.e. interview) will also be made by email. Final decisions for the Fellowship will be made on or around January 15th 2020 and Fellowship Programme 2020 will kick start from 10th February 2020.
#3012, 3rd Floor, Deen Dayal Urja Bhavan,
5, Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasnt Kunj, New Delhi 110070
Telephone: 011-26753125 and 011-26753132
Click here for the official website.