Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the OnePlus Management Internship Opportunity at Bengaluru.
OnePlus Technology Co., Ltd. is a Chinese consumer electronics manufacturer headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong province, in the Tairan Building at the Chegong Temple subdistrict of Futian District.
About the Internship
At OnePlus, they are looking for individuals who are curious, creative, and collaborative team players. They are looking for talented individuals who have the patience to hear, introspect and act.
Role & Responsibilities
- Independently run operations across Strategic Projects, and work with cross-functional teams
- Curate and follow-up on leads for B2B/Bulk orders, and drive to closure
- Work with internal teams pro-actively to ensure timely execution of activities
- Conduct independent research on competition across our product family
- Conduct research, analyse data and come up with solutions to bridge gaps in the current processes
- Publish weekly/monthly insights on competition, industry, economy, political and other relevant to organization
- Excellent written as well as verbal communication skills
- Experience of previously having worked on B2B sales is preferred but not mandatory
- An initiator with an innovative mindset and a hands-on approach
- Good knowledge on Microsoft office suite of apps, specially PowerPoint and Excel
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception to execution
- Demonstrable work outcome in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to partner cross functionally with a variety of teams across the organization
- Ability to prioritize and manage team requirements while keeping in mind timelines in order to maintain good outputs every time
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to embrace change and shift gears in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Humility & a positive approach at the workplace; someone who is eager to learn & believes in winning with the team
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Winter Internship 2021 at IIT Bhubaneswar [Dec 6-31]: Register by Nov 21
- Virtual Internship 2022 by Competition Commission of India (CCI) [Jan 2022]: Apply by Dec 1