The One-World-Scholarship-Program is a partial scholarship aimed at students from Africa, Asia and Latin America who have come to Austria on their own initiative, in order to complete their education. Prospective awardees are required to focus on questions related to development in their studies and research.
The Afro Asian Institute of Salzburg grants scholarships to students from developing countries.
Formal requirements and conditions:
- nationality of a non-European developing country (country list)
- admission to a Master or PhD program at a university or university of applied sciences in Salzburg or Tyrol
- for PhD students: approved disposition
- age limit: Master studies max. 30 years (mothers: 35 years), PhD studies max. 35 years (mothers: 40 years) at the time of application
- residence permit “student”
Scholarship will not be awarded for:
- studies at private universities
- postgraduate study programs or other non-degree certificate programs
- applicants with a residence title other than “student”
- non-degree program students
- short term visits and exchange programs
- Download and complete the Masters / PhD application form.
- Please send your complete application documents to email@example.com using a free data transfer such as wetransfer or sendspace
- After your application has been reviewed, you will be invited for an interview (in person or via skype)
- The call for applications for the study year 2019/20 will end on July 31th, 2019.
For any queries, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org