Registrations are open for One Week Training Program on R & D Equipment by NIT Warangal. The last date of registration is 1 April.
- To enable the participants to understand the principles and applications of XRD, SEM, NMR, LC-HRMS, Fluorescence, UV-Vis-NIR Spectrophotometer etc.
- To enable the participants to gain knowledge about the principles and applications of ESR Spectroscopy and ICP-OES.
- To gain the hands-on experience on XRD, SEM, NMR, LC-HRMS, Fluorescence, UV-VisNIR Spectrophotometer.
- To enable the participants to learn the new pedagogic approaches and using free and open source for analyzing the various spectra.
- This program will focus on the effective teaching and learning of experiments of XRD, SEM, NMR, LC-HRMS, Fluorescence, UV-VisNIR Spectroscopy and ICP-OES.
- Lectures on pedagogy.
- Persons of Indian origin.
- Minimum qualification should be PG (Chemistry) or B.Tech./ M.Tech (Chemical Engineering)
- Professors/Scientists/ Post-Doc Fellows/ Ph.D. Fellows/ Industry Persons who are actively involved in research and development (R&D) in the above fields.
- Not more than 3 participants from one institution per training program will be allowed.
- The candidates shall apply by filling the application via this page on or before 1st April 2022.
- There is no registration fee for the participation.
Mr. Harish Madupu
Click here to view the official notification of One Week Training Program on R & D Equipment by NIT Warangal.
You may also be interested in: