Adidas Gurgaon invites applications for Onboarding- Co-ordinator for the year 2021 for around 6 months of contract. Online applications open on the official website.
In the role of Onboarding Coordinator you are responsible for ensuring employees have a smooth onboarding experience. Partnering with different stakeholders and new hires to complete documentation, and pre-joining formalities for great day 1 experience for them.
- End to end execution of onboarding program for all business units across India (lateral and campus hiring)
- Establish regular communication with the candidate so they complete required forms in timely manner.
- Use supporting tools and resources, such as the Onboarding Checklist etc
- Pre-joining formalities and sending communication to new joiners
- Co-ordination with hiring managers and IT team on laptop allocation
- Dispatching the laptop and welcome kit for outstation candidates
- To address the queries of the candidate regarding the Onboarding process,
- Collect and review all employment paperwork
- Welcome new employees’ upon their arrival on day 1
- Ensuring new joiners get similar experience who join virtually receiving laptop and goodies prior to day 1
- Planning day 1 onboarding with IT, HR, Admin and Rewards
- Data management/MIS reporting
- Support in employee engagement
- Assisting payroll queries on day 1 onboarding
- Minimum of 1- or 2-years’ experience in HR onboarding process
- MBA /Graduate degree from a reputed institution
- Basic Payroll knowledge
- Good coordination and partnership with different stakeholders
- Project management skills
- Good communication skill
Adidas AG is a German multinational corporation, founded and headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany, that designs and manufactures shoes, clothing and accessories. It is the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe, and the second-largest in the world, after Nike.