Entries are invited from eligible candidates for the Omnicell Tech Challenge for Java Developers.
About Omnicell Tech Challenge
Omnicell Cloud Platform provides medication automation and analytics products to increase operational efficiency, reduce medication errors, deliver actionable intelligence, and improve patient safety.
They are looking for passionate and skilled java developers to join their cloud platform development team.
- Years of experience: 2-5 years
- Skills: SpringBoot, Hibernate, SQL/No*SQL DB
- 1 File Upload based Question
After getting shortlisted on HackerEarth platform, candidate will appear for 1 round of technical discussion with Omnicell Panel.
Software Engineer – Java
- Build the components of Omnicell multi-tenant cloud platform
- Build REST APIs for all the functionalities being built as part of the platform
- Work as part of a team to design, develop, test, deploy software products to cloud
- Code reviews for fellow team members, as required
- Create unit & functional tests to help ensure code quality throughout the application’s life cycle
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Experience in building web-based applications and RESTful API’s
- Expert in Java Programming, J2EE, Spring, Springboot, Hibernate, Rest API
- Experience in working with SQL as well as NoSQL databases
- Good knowledge of mid-tier caching and impact on performance and scalability
- Experience with Git/ Github/ GitLab
- Understand agile and enjoy working in 2-week release cycles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics or other Science/Engineering field
- 2+ years’ experience in developing APIs, Applications and/or platforms using Java
- At-least 1 year experience building microservices using Springboot, No*SQL databases
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- Master’s degree in Engineering/IT/Computer Science
- Object oriented analysis, design, and programming (OOAD, OOP)
- Build automation is a plus
- public cloud experience with AWS/Azure/GCP
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the challenge through this link.
Oct 31, 2021
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: