About the Scholarship
The Sultanate of Oman has announced scholarships for Indian Students under The Omani Programme for Cultural and Scientific Cooperation for the academic year 2019-20. The scholarships are for undergraduate courses and cover B.A., B.Sc., B.Com, BE, B.Tech but not MBBS.
Two slots of scholarships are available for Indian Students (with a nonresident status) who are currently residing in India. The scholarship covers tuition fees, a return air ticket and a monthly allowance of RO200 per student in case the educational institution does not provide accommodation.
The complete application form along with the cover letter must reach the Ministry of Human resource and Development on or before June 30.
- The student must have completed the general education diploma (GED) or an equivalent school curriculum not more than 3 years ago as per the requirement set by higher educational institutions.
- Should not be older than 23 years of age at the time of applying for the scholarship.
- Should have achieved the minimum score or higher as per the requirement set by the higher education institution.,
- Must be in good health.
- Should have achieved an overall IELTS band score of 5.0
- Mark sheet for 10th and 12th or equivalent
- A copy of the certificate of 10th and 12th or equivalent
- A medical certificate as a proof of good health and to confirm that the student is not suffering from any chronic and/or any infectious disease.
- A copy of the student’s valid passport.
For the application form, click here.
Phone Number: (+968)24684500
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.