The Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd., the largest Bank in the North East Region operating in the State of Assam invites Application for recruitment for the Post of Contractual Probationary Officer and Contractual Assistant cum Assistant Cashier in the Bank to augment staff strength and to drive the business of the Bank. The candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
Selection process will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through a letter and will also be published on the website of the Bank.
Application fee of Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred) only for both the Posts in the form of Demand Draft or Pay order in favor of “The Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd.” payable at Guwahati must be furnished along with the Application form. Application Forms not accompanied by application fees in the form of Demand Draft or Pay order will be rejected.
Mode of Application: Offline Mode.
How to Apply:
- Candidates complying with the above criteria may apply by downloading the Application form from the Bank’s website www.apexbankassam.com
- The Application form needs to be filled up in capital letters and duly signed by the Applicant.
- 2(two) copies of recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the application with signature across it.
- Applications must be accompanied by self-attested copies of educational qualifications from H.S.L.C. onwards both pass certificate & marksheets, experience certificate, Age certificate and other qualifications etc.
- Application forms accompanied by necessary enclosures have to be sent by Registered / Speed Post/ Hand Delivery only in a sealed envelope superscribed with “Post applied for (Name of the Post)” to the following address: The Managing Director, The Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd., H.O., Panbazar, H.B. Road, Guwahati-781001, Kamrup (M), Assam
- Selected candidates will be required to produce a valid discharge certificate from the present employer before joining the service (In case of in-service candidates).
Important Dates: The Application must reach the Office of the Managing Director of the Bank by 5.00 P.M. on 28.09.2017.