PRL, a premier Scientific and Research Institute is a Unit of Department of Space, Government of India, announces for young, energetic and dynamic candidates a programme for Office Traineeship as a part of skill development (ONE YEAR).
The Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) is a National Research Institute for space and allied sciences, supported mainly by Department of Space, Government of India.
This research laboratory has ongoing research programmes in astronomy and astrophysics, atmospheric sciences and aeronomy, Earth sciences, Solar System studies and theoretical physics. It manages the Udaipur Solar Observatory and is located in Ahmedabad.
No. of Posts
Graduate in Arts / Commerce/ Management / Science / Law / Computer Applications (with at least 55% Marks) from a recognized University / Institute. (Engineers not eligible)
Rs. 16,000 per month.
Minimum 18 years and Maximum 26 years as on 25.06.2021, relaxation as per GOI rules.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the program through this link.
- Applications will be received on-line only. Applications received other than online shall be summarily rejected.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Format & Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference & should not be sent to us unless asked for.
- Candidates may note that the above position is purely temporary and does not lead to permanent absorption of the candidates in the Laboratory. The candidates will NOT be treated on par with regular employees of PRL and shall have no right to claim implicitly or explicitly for absorption or regularization.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected. No interim correspondence will be entertained. Candidates, who have already availed/ availing similar Traineeship at PRL, need not apply.
June 25, 2021