The Institute invites applications from Indian nationals possessing excellent academic record and relevant work experience for the following Non-teaching positions: –
Office Assistant (Multi-Skill) – (Group – C)
Essential Qualification & Experience: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institute in any discipline with six years of relevant experience in Administration / Academics / Purchase & Stores / Accounts / IT / Engineering. (or) Master’s degree from a recognized university or any Institute in any discipline with four years of relevant experience in Administration / Academics / Purchase & Stores / Accounts / IT / Engineering.
Desirable: Proficiency in computer skills, good drafting and noting skills etc. Knowledge of Government Procedures, Rules etc. Experience in Government Organizations / Government Educational Institutes / Government Autonomous bodies / Institutions of National Importance / University etc. will be preferred.
Job Description: The incumbent is expected to work in Administration / Academics / Stores & Purchase and Accounts etc.
Age: Not more than 39 years as on closing date of advertisement.
Laboratory Technician (Chemistry) – (Group – C)
Essential Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry from a recognized University / Institute.
Desirable: Knowledge and skill in safe handling of sophisticated instruments, handling of chemicals and procurements of spares.
Job Description: The incumbents are expected to keep stock of consumables and spares required for the instruments in their respective department and assist the faculty in conducting experiments/practicals for students.
Age: Not more than 27 years as on closing date of advertisement.
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility as per the above given criteria may apply online in the prescribed application format. Click on the link “Apply Online” and apply for the post by completing your Registration under the “New Registration” link by clicking “Click here to login here to Apply”.
While entering the details of employment, details under the column “Pay Scale” should be entered as under:
- In case applicant is/was drawing salary as per the 6th pay scale – Just Enter Pay Band and Grade Pay of the post (Example – [PB3 – (BP+GP)]).
- In case applicant is/was drawing salary as per the 7th pay scale – Just Enter Level (Example – Level 5[x] or Level 10[x] as the case may be).
- In case applicant is/was working in PSU – Enter “PSU – (Write Scale)”. Example: PSU18000-2400-26060.
- In case applicant is/was working in Pvt. Organization then enter “Basic salary” i.e. Rs. 55000 OR Rs.78000.
- In case applicant is/was drawing consolidated pay – enter “Consolidated Pay” i.e. Rs. 55000 OR Rs.78000.
JOBa specific piece of work required to be done as a duty or for a specific feeMore (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)