Applications are now open for the Odyssée Artist-in-Residency Programme 2021 by ACCR-Europe. The last date of application is May 29.
With the support of the French Ministry of culture, the ACCR has been coordinating the Odyssée artist-in-residency program. The program is aiming at artists, researchers and culture professionals from countries other than France wanting to develop projects within French Cultural Centers – Historic Monuments.
Applications should include:
- Curriculum vitae/short biography;
- Personal project for the residency period in line with the global project of the welcoming center;
- Selection of works or link to on-line recording of music or theatre creations, if applicable, whenever possible;
- Cover letter;
- Recommendation letter;
- Proof of residence (recent utility bill i.e. telephone, gas, electric);
- Copy of passport or national identity card.
- End of June 2021: Odyssée Commission deciding on the applications
- July 2021: Answers to applications.
How to Apply?
Applications for a residency period in the area of artistic and cultural projects must be in line with the artistic project of the selected French cultural centre. Artists, researchers and culture professionals wanting to apply for a residency period within a French Cultural Center, have to:
- Fill-in the application form here, before May 29, 2021.
- Please, in attaching the requested documents, name them as: Type of document_SURNAME_Name , i.e. CV_SMITH_John
- or send their projects to the selected centre, with one copy to the ACCR office, before May 29, 2021.
Applications for a residency period in the area of cultural management and networking are to be sent directly to the ACCR, before May 29, 2021 as it follows:
- Through the form here
- Please, in attaching the requested documents, name them as it follows: Type of document_SURNAME_Name , i.e. CV_SMITH_John
- or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, including “Odyssée 2021” as the subject, before May 29, 2021.
For further information, click on the link below