Online Applications are invited from the prospective candidates through the Proforma application to be made available on the OPSC Website (click here) from 12.05.2017 to 12.06.2017
17.06.2017 is the last date for payment of application fee) for recruitment to 16 (Sixteen) temporary posts of Assistant Manager (Project) in OIS-II, Group-B under Directorate of Industries, Odisha under MSME Department in the Pay Scale of Rs.9,300-34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4,600 with usual dearness allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
The Online application must be followed by submission of Hard copy of the same along with copies of certificates by the last date i.e. 27.06.2017.
Note: A candidate must have attained the age of 21 (twenty one) years and must not be above the age of 32 (thirty two) years on the 1st day of August, 2016.
A candidate must have obtained a Degree in any of the Engineering Subjects from a University/Institution recognised by AICTE, New Delhi.
- Candidates must apply online through the website of OPSC given here.
- Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily be rejected.
- A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.200/-(Rupees two hundred) only.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Persons with Disability (whose disability is not less than 40%) are exempted from payment of this fee.
Other Eligibility Conditions:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India;
- The candidate must be able to speak, read and write Odia fluently and must have passed an examination in Odia Language equivalent to that of Middle English School standard conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha; or the Education Department of Government of Odisha or any other Board or Council of Secondary Education approved by the Government of Odisha in support of passing of Odia Language Test (M.E. School Standard).
- The candidate must have good character.
- The candidate must have Sound health, good physique, active habits and free from organic defects or bodily/mental infirmity.
For more details, please see the original advertisement here.