Applications are now invited from motivated doctoral candidates for the NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program 2021.
NVIDIA has long believed that investing in university talent is beneficial to the industry and key to our continued growth and success. The NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program provides funding to Ph.D. students who are researching topics that will lead to major advances in accelerated computing and its applications.
NVIDIA particularly invites submissions from students pushing the envelope in artificial intelligence, robotics, autonomous vehicles, and related fields. They select students each year who have the talent, aptitude, and initiative to work closely with them early in their careers.
- The NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program provides funding in the amount of up to $50,000 (Rs. 37,19,875.00 approx.) per award to Ph.D. students.
- Recipients not only receive crucial funding for their research but are able to conduct groundbreaking work with access to NVIDIA products, technology, and some of the most talented minds in the field.
- In addition, the Fellowship includes a summer internship preceding the Fellowship year.
- Students must have already completed their first year of Ph.D. level studies (at the time of application)
- Students must have majors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, System Architecture, Electrical Engineering, or a related area
- Students must be engaged in active research as part of their Ph.D. thesis.
- Students must be enrolled as a full-time active Ph.D. student during the 2020-2021 academic year (9 months) of the award-this means they should not be expecting to graduate sooner than May/ June 2021.
- Students must be available to complete a summer internship (which due to COVID-19 may be held remotely) prior to the start of their Fellowship year.
- Students may not be the immediate family of a current NVIDIA employee.
Proposals will be evaluated for:
- Student quality
- Research quality
- Relevance to NVIDIA
How to Apply?
Candidates applying for the fellowship need to submit the following documents:
- Research summary/ thesis proposal-up to 2 pages, plus bibliography.
- Resume/ Curriculum Vitae (CV) including contact information.
- Professor nomination letter (1 letter minimum (thesis advisor), up to 3 letters maximum-OK to have nomination letter(s) from non-professors, as long as you have one from your thesis advisor/ professor).
- Confirmation of availability for a summer internship.
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is September 11, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Stanford Science Fellowships 2020 for Early Career Scientists [Fellowship Upto Rs. 61.5L]: Apply by Oct 15.