The NUS Graduate School Scholarship is awarded to talented students with an aptitude for innovative, high calibre PhD research.
- Opens worldwide.
- Graduates with a passion for cross-disciplinary research in science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine.
- Graduates with at least 2nd Upper Honours, or equivalent qualifications.
- GRE is compulsory for all applicants.
- TOEFL / IELTS (either can be used) is only compulsory for applicants whose native tongue or medium of undergraduate instruction is not English.
Monthly stipend, up to 4 years of the PhD studies, OR up to date of graduation, whichever is earlier, of
- $3,500 for Singapore Citizens, plus Central Provident Fund (CPF) contributions at a rate pegged to the prevailing employer’s contribution rate set by CPF
- S$3,200 for Singapore Permanent Residents
- S$3,000 for International students (Rs. 1,56,106 approx)
Full tuition fee subsidy for 4 years.
Other allowances include
- computer allowance
- book allowance
- conference allowance.
- Only online applications made here are accepted.
- You must also complete a critical Google Questionnaire.
- Your application is only considered COMPLETE after you: submit your PDF dossier, submit your hardcopy package, complete and submit your Google Questionnaire before the application deadline.
- Please follow the application instructions here in its entirety.
- Last Date for Application: December 15, 2019.
For any queries, contact
Ms Anuradha Chandra: email@example.com