Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the following posts on contract basis under the Government of Chhattisgarh project entitled “TORENT – Telementoring for Rural health organisers of Chhattisgarh” under Dr.Naveen Kumar C, Professor of psychiatry & Principal Investigator.
- Essential Qualification: MSc Psychiatric Nursing from a recognized university. Should be versed in Hindi language (both reading and writing skills)
- Preferred Qualifications: Training from institute of reputes. Proof of proficiency in presentations, clinical case discussions, publications, pedagogy, communication skills. Proficiency in the use Microsoft word, ppts, videos, google drive, learning video software, learning blog etc (pedagogical skills). Proficient interpersonal skills and the ability to participate effectively as a team member. Research publication in indexed journals.
- Maximum age limit: 35 years
Roles & Responsibilities
- Tele-mentoring and training: case demonstrations, Conducting and developing training, IEC charts, booklets for training rural health organisers of Chhattisgarh to develop a strong referral chain.
- Collaborative tele-consultations: Evaluate and see patient through video-conference between 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM daily, telephonic support 24*7,
- Develop counselling tools
- Plan and collect outcome data
- Doing periodic assessments and site visits for onsite training
How to apply?
Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria must mail their application, along with resume and the candidates who apply, should invariably mention the Notification No., Date, email ID, Contact No. & Postal address and age proof to chsnimhans[at]gmail.com failing which the application will not be considered.
The last date for receipt of applications along with relevant documents is 18.12.2020.
Rs. 38,000 per month (consolidated)