National Talent Search Examination NTSE 2018 for Class 10 Students by NCERT [Stage 1, Nov 4, 5 2017]: Applications Open
The National Talent Search Examination is a merit based scholarship exam conducted by NCERT. It is conducted for selecting students eligible for scholarship. Selected students are given scholarship for studies from Class XI till PhD.
Students of Class X are eligible to appear for the exam. About 1000 students are selected for the scholarship based on the exam results.
- Stage 1 exam will be held on 4th and 5th November, 2017
- Stage 2 exam will be held on May 13, 2018
- The examination will have 3 papers.
- The application form will be available with the State/UT Liaison Officers. Click here for the list of officers.
- The last date of registration is different in different regions and students are requested to check the local Liaison Officer.
- The examination is also open to students registered under Open Distance Learning and Indian students studying abroad.
- The completed application form should be signed by the school principal and submitted before the last date.
- States and Union Territories may charge fees for Stage 1 exam. There is no fees for Stage 2 exam.
Phone No : 011-26560464 (Timings 2.30 PM to 4.30 PM only)
E-mail : email@example.com
About the Author