PGDM (Energy Management) Program – 2 Years Programme
- Best suited to candidates who wish to pursue their career in the power and energy domain.
- Experience sharing seminars for peer learning and live industry projects.
- 3 months of internship.
- Tie-ups with international institutions for exchange programs (Proposed)
PGDM (Executive) Programme – 15 Months Programme
- Best Suited for working professionals to add value to their career in short time
- It includes 12 months of classroom teaching and 3 months of project work (may be done from participant’s working place) and also includes 2 weeks international immersion module
- Separate experience sharing seminars for peer learning and live industry projects under expert guidance are scheduled.
PGDM (Executive): Bachelor’s degree (B.E/B.Tech/CA/ICWA)with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA. Valid CAT/GMAT score or qualifying in NSB online test applicable for self-sponsored candidates. 5 years work experience as on July 31, 2018. Organisations can also sponsor executives.
PGDM (Energy Management): Bachelor’s degree (B.E/B.Tech/CA/ICWA)with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA. Should have valid CAT/GMAT/XAT score or should qualify in NSB online test.
How to apply
For PGDM (Energy Management), click here to apply online. The last date to apply is July 31, 2018.
For PGDM (Executive), click here to apply online. The last date to apply is July 15, 2018.
Phone: 0120-2416816 or EMail: email@example.com.
PGDM (Executive) Brochure: Click here
PGDM (Energy Management) Brochure: Click here