The International Conference, computing Towards Extensible and Adaptable Methods in Computing – TEAMC 2018, will be held during 26-28 March, 2018 under the aegis of Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT), New Delhi. This conference will provide an excellent opportunity to researchers, practitioners and students to share ideas, discuss best practices and collaborate together to solve problems in convergent domains of computing that strive towards extensibility and adaptability.
TEAMC 2018 includes Agile Software Development, Data Management, Web Intelligence, Industry Track, Computing in Education and Machine Learning as its tracks.
This conference is open for researchers, practitioners and students
We invite authors to submit their papers under the tracks given below. Each track includes several topics listed below, but is not necessarily limited to them.
- Agile Software Development
- Data Management
- Web Intelligence
- Computing in Education
- Machine Learning
- Industrial Track
- We welcome full-length paper submissions of 12-14 pages in the CCIS one-column page format. Short papers of 6-8 pages will also be considered.
- Submissions will be accepted through this link
- Submissions should strictly adhere to the Springer Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) format. Click here for format
- Due to the Double Blind Review Process, please do not include the names or affiliations of the authors on the first page of the paper . No where in the paper should the identities of the authors be revealed. When referring to one’s own work, use the third person .
- For the Industry Track, we invite papers of minimum 4 pages, describing ongoing developments / technology insights in the industry and works in progress. Accepted papers in this category will be published in the Conference Proceedings with ISBN.
- Please register at this Registration link
- Every accepted article (full paper/ short paper) to appear in the proceedings should be registered by at least one author by paying the full registration fee applicable.
- If an author has got more than one accepted papers, each paper has to be registered separately.
- Each article will be assigned a Paper ID upon submission which must be quoted at the time of registration.
- The conference registration covers conference proceedings, conference kit, admission to all workshops, coffee breaks, and lunch. The registration doesn’t cover accommodation, travel costs etc.
- Last Date for Abstract Submission: Nov 30
- Notification of Acceptance: Jan 20
- Full Paper Submission Submission: Feb 15
- Early Bird Registration: February 15
- Standard Registration: Mar 10
- Conference Date: Mar 26-28
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: 9205475008, 9871598390