National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) Hyderabad is conducting short-term on Solar Power Plants Installer & Business opportunities course for start-ups, entrepreneur’s managers Engineers Technicians students Project developers, implementing agencies EPC players etc. Course focus is on Solar power plants design installation development Software simulation. Hands-on training & other Business roles.
Dec 19-20, 2019
1. Solar project development phases and issues
2. Solar PV technology overview
3. Site assessment & feasibility study for rooftop and MW scale solar power projects
4. Project planning and schedule of activities in solar power project development
5. Methodology and approach for solar resource assessment
6. Loss estimation and energy yield calculation
7. Capacity or system sizing approach
8. Project cost estimation and economic analysis
9. Preparation of Detailed Feasibility Reports/ DPR
10. PV system design to ensure safety and performance
11. Preparation of Bill of Materials (BoM)
12. Operation Maintenance, (O&M) Planning
13. Case studies kW-MW plants
14. Site visit-In plant exposure
15. Hands on Training
About the Organizer
NSIC provides technical support to MSMEs through ‘NSIC Technical Services Centres’ (NTSCs) and a number of TICs & LBIs spread across the country. The range of technical services provided through these centres include skill development in Hi-Tech as well as conventional trades, material and product testing at our testing laboratories accredited by NABL / BIS, common facilities, energy audit, environment management etc.
Who should attend
Students, Start-ups, Budding and Prospective Entrepreneurs, Engineers, Technicians, Project Managers and officers from project developers, implementing agencies and EPC companies involved in development of solar power projects.
Fees is Rs. 5,900/- (Incl. GST)
(Fee Includes Registration fee, Lunch, Hi-Tea & Snacks).
NSIC Bank Account details:
Name of the Bank : Punjab National Bank,
Account No : 2007002100012281
IFSC Code : PUNB0456500
Recipient Name : NSIC TSC Hyderabad
Name of Program Coordinator for registration and other details.
E-Mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Offices: 040-27126646. Ext. 721
Click here for the pamphlet and here for the schedule.