National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) Hyderabad is conducting a short-term on Solar Power Plants Installer & Business opportunities course for start-ups, entrepreneurs managers Engineers Technicians students Project developers, implementing agencies EPC players etc. Course focus is on Solar power plants design installation development Software simulation Hands-on training & other Business roles.
The participants will gain knowledge and will have the opportunity to interact with highly experienced renewable energy project managers, technicians, and experts on site & resource assessment, system sizing, project planning, accurate energy yield assessment, best practice in design and installation, detailed feasibility report/ DPR preparation, bid preparation and evaluation, Operation & Maintenance, planning, documentation and knowledge management etc.
The course covers Rooftop and Large scale Solar Power projects.
- Solar project development phases and issues
- Solar PV technology overview
- Site assessment & feasibility study for rooftop and MW scale solar power projects
- Project planning and schedule of activities in solar power project development
- Methodology and approach for solar resource assessment
- Loss estimation and energy yield calculation
- Capacity or system sizing approach
- Project cost estimation and economic analysis
- Preparation of Detailed Feasibility Reports/ DPR
- PV system design to ensure safety and performance
- Preparation of Bill of Materials (BoM)
- Operation & Maintenance, (O&M) Planning
- Case studies kW-MW plants
- Site visit-In plant exposure
- Hands-on Training
The course will be delivered in lecture format using PowerPoint Presentations, sharing of case studies examples, energy yield estimation exercise and site assessment exercise.
Who should attend
Students, Start-ups, Budding and Prospective Entrepreneurs, Engineers, Technicians, Project Managers and officers from project developers, implementing agencies and EPC companies involved in the development of solar power projects.
Training Materials: We will provide the following training material
- Copies of NSIC, Sample Reports on Bankable DPR, Bill of Material, Bid Evaluation guidelines and solar power projects.
- Copies of powerpoint presentations and case studies
- Demonstration of Equipment, accessories and tools for hand on training.
NSIC develop and deliver solar power training courses in accordance with international competency standards and accreditation requirements. On successful completion of the programme, all participants/ students will get a participation certificate.
NSIC Principal trainers have over 25 years of experience in renewable energy planning engineering design tender preparation and evaluation techno-commercial due diligence and project implementation. Our trainers have authored and co-authored several books and training manuals on solar power system design installation, maintenance and inspection. Selected publications of our principal trainers are –
- Solar PV Grid Connected System Design and Installation
- Solar Off-grid/ Standalone Photovoltaic Design & Installation
- Solar PV System Inspection and Evaluation
- Training manuals for solar PV technicians
- Solar PV Grid-connected systems with battery backup
- Solar Entrepreneurs Handbook
- Solar Power R&D technologies
- Solar Business models & schemes
- Operation & Maintenance (O&M) of Solar Plants
Rs. 6,000/- (Non-Residential), Rs. 7,000/- (Residential) per 3-days programme in addition of 18% GST is applicable for both.
The programme fee should be remitted through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of NSIC-TSC HYD payable at Hyderabad well in advance of the programme. And also acceptable for Cash/Card swipe.
Note: Due to any reason if a nominee is unable to attend the programme, a substitute will be permitted, as fee once paid is not refundable.
For further details please contact:
The General Manager, NATIONAL SMALL INDUSTRIES CORPORATION (NSIC) Technical Services Centre. (A Govt. of India and ISO 9001-2015 Certified)
Kushaiguda Electronic Complex, Kamalanagar, Hyderabad-500062
Tel. Ph: 040-27124597/27121422/27126646, Fax No: 040-27122303
Training Programme Coordinator: 9963999310, 9908032577
Tel. Ph: 040-27121422, ext No. 721, Fax No: 040-27122303
Click here for the official website.