North South Foundation (NSF) provides scholarships to undergraduate students entering into engineering, medicine or 3-year polytechnic (diploma in engineering.) based on merit and financial need. NSF uses uniform eligibility criteria to identify meritorious students across chapters.
Eligibility criteria for NSF college scholarships are listed below: Apart from reviewing academic records and income statements, NSF will also review the special circumstances under which the student is submitting his / her application. No assistance is provided for students at the high school level and those at the graduate (Master’s) level in this category of scholarships.
- You are among the top 10% in 10th and 12th and CET/JET ranks in your state
- Your annual family income is less than Rs. 80,000
- You have secured admission to professional courses like Engineering, Medicine, Dental, Veterinary, B. Pharm, BSc Agri or Polytechnic in a GOVERNMENT COLLEGE (including seats in Government Aided colleges) and do not receive other aid or scholarships
- Preference to students coming from government schools and colleges
- Preference to fresh students going to government colleges
- Preference to students getting the top rank in the first attempt
- Preference to students not getting other scholarships
Terms and Conditions:
- Integrity: We expect highest level of integrity from applicants when filling out this application form. Any indication to the contrary will result in the rejection of the application and disqualification from applying again.
- Multiple sittings: Please note that an applicant does not have to complete this online application form in one sitting. The application can be saved in the “Partly Entered” status and can be returned to, later on, completed and submitted. Only applications in the Submitted status will be reviewed by the Scholarship officials.
- Photos: Applicant needs to upload a passport size picture as well as a picture in front of his/her house. Picture taken from a cell phone will be sufficient for this purpose.
- Print out: After submitting the application online, a hard copy of the form with all your entries can be printed out in .pdf format. This need to be printed and mailed along with certificate copies.
- Certificate copies: Attested hard-copies of the relevant documents listed at the end of the form need to be mailed along with your printed application form to the nearest NSF chapter office or to the NSF Hyderabad office. Names, addresses, email ID’s and phone numbers of India