NSDL has extended the application deadline for the Shiksha Sahyog scholarships 2020.
This scholarship program is designed for helping students who cannot afford quality education due to the high fees structure. NSDL Shiksha Sahyog scholarships would encourages them to counter their financial constraints and pursue academic excellence and career opportunities.
Scheme is available to only students whose family income is less than ₹3,00,000.00.
Class 11 Scholarship: Minimum 60% in Class 10
ITI Qualification criteria: Minimum 35% in Class 10
UG Qualification criteria: Minimum 60% in Class 12 and enrolled into the below courses
- Course Name : B.Com.-Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Course Name : B.A.-Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Course Name : B.Sc.-Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Course Name : B.M.S.-Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- Course Name : B.B.A.-Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Course Name : B.B.S.-Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)
- Course Name : B.B.M.-Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
- Course Name : B.Stat.-Bachelor of Statistics (BStat)
- Course Name : B.Sc. (IT) Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSc IT)
PG Qualification Criteria: Minimum 60% in Graduation and enrolled into the below courses
- Course Name : M.A.-Master of Arts (MA)
- Course Name : M.Com.-Master of Commerce (MCom)
- Course Name : M.Sc.-Master of Science (MSc)
Class 11: ₹5,000
How to apply
Apply online by registering at this site.
The last date to apply is July 15, 2020.
For scheme related queries : email@example.com.
For details, visit the links below.
NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship for Class 11
NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship for ITI
NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship for Under Graduate
NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship for Post Graduate
Also check the fully funded international scholarships given below: