National Power Training Institute (NPTI), an organizations, under Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is a National Apex body for Training and Human Resources Development in Power Sector with its Corporate Office at Faridabad. NPTI had been providing its dedicated service to the Power Sector for about fifty Years.The NPTI operates on all India basis through its nine Institutes in different zones of the country.
The world has evolved into a global village where electricity plays an important role in our daily life. For generating electricity, we are relying more and more on the world’s supply of fossil fuels. Burning of these fossil fuels leads to higher concentration of pollutants in air and water. These issues can be resolved by going eco-friendly.
The main aspect of going eco-friendly is about sustainability. In order to promote the factor of sustainability and to conserve Mother Nature, World started to adopt Green Energy.
This workshop provides a platform where you can understand the current technologies in India in order to go green. You will have an opportunity to understand the technological challenges and the best solutions dealing with Green Energy.
The main aim of organizing this workshop is to meet the following objective:
- Current Scenario of Green Energy in India
- Government Initiatives and Schemes for development of Green Energy
- Green Energy Corridor related issues and challenges
- Benefits to Environment and Society
- New horizon for Green Energy
- Technological development and challenges
- Sustainable environment development
Who should participate?
Professionals from power sectors, engineers, academicians, equipment manufacturers, researchers, engineering and science graduates, entrepreneurs.
The registration fees are given below:
- Power Industries/Utilities: Rs. 5,000 + 18% GST = Rs. 5,900
- Faculty: Rs. 3,000 + 18% GST = Rs. 3,540
- Students: Rs. 1,000 + 18% GST = Rs. 1,180
Download the registration form, here.
For any queries, contact
- National Power Training Institute
(Ministry of Power, Government of India)