Who protections inventions?
Patent Agents do.
How does one become a patent agent?
By clearing the patent agent exam.
Interested to know more?
This online workshop will tell you the career prospects as a patent agent and how to clear the patent agent examination.
About the facilitator:
Nandini Comar is B.Tech and LLB Hons. from Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, IIT Kharagpur.
She is a registered Indian Patent Agent (IN- PA 3575) and is currently working in the field of patents and intellectual property management.
Session 1 (Saturday, September 26, 5 pm-7 pm):
1. Eligibility for the patent agents exam
2. Job opportunities for patent agents
3. The exact pattern of the patent agent exam
4. Best ways to prepare for each segment
5. Useful resources
6. Biggest mistakes that the aspirants make
7. Best tips
8. Introduction to NoticeBard and Lawctopus’ Online Course on Patent Agent Examination (15 minutes)
Session 2 (Sunday, September 27, 5 pm-7 pm):
1. Discussion on the patent agent exam 2018
2. Drafting tips for the exam
3. Tips on preparing for the viva
4. Tips on remembering the relevant section and rules
5. Revisiting some landmark judgments
6. More details on NoticeBard and Lawctopus’ Online Course on Patent Agent Examination (15 minutes)
7. Question and answer session
Rs. 350 + 18% GST= Rs. 413
The fee is inclusive of both the sessions.
To register for the workshop and make the payment, please click here.
Note: Joining details for the online workshop will be sent by September 26, 2 pm.
Please note that those desirous of taking the Patent Agent Examination must hold a degree in science, technology, or engineering.