About the company
In the last 10 years, Lawctopus has been the staple diet of many a law student. Lawctopus.com today reaches out to 2 lakh visitors every month and has 62,000 people who subscribe to our email newsletter. Lawctopus launched its online law school in April 2020. We presently have 1100+ students who are doing or have done our courses!
NoticeBard.com is the younger sibling of Lawctopus.com but with the same mission of enabling informed and inspired careers. Today, NoticeBard is a leading educational opportunities portal and reaches out to 8 lakh unique visitors every month and is the 1250th most popular website in India. We now have 64,000 email subscribers and the list is growing by 200 a day. Our readers love and trust us!
Quality content is at the heart of Lawctopus and NoticeBard.
If the written word, community building, and curating content interests you, this position could be for you.
- Format, edit, optimize, tag, and publish various forms of content on Lawctopus and NoticeBard: opportunities, events, internship experiences
- Interview people who are up to something in their careers: law firm partners, ace mooters, legal aid warriors, ballet dancers, entrepreneurs!
- Ideate feature stories, career advisory pieces
- Commission various content pieces
- Enter into collaborations with various organisations (NGOs, Think Tanks, Law Firms, Law Journals) on publishing articles on various thematics
- Assist in digital marketing initiatives
Are you saying a huge YES! to the following?
- Do you love writing?
- Would you like to build a close-knit, purpose-driven community around education and content?
- Does serving young students across India resonate with you?
- Do you have the roll-up-your-sleeves and get the work done attitude?
Do you have the below 3 qualities/skills?
- Excellent English language skills (both written and oral)
- Know-how of various content and marketing strategies and tools: SEO, SMO, Keyword tools, etc.
- Attention to detail
If yes, you should apply for the position of a Content Manager at Lawctopus and NoticeBard
Work hours and benefits
- Work on creating content that impacts 1000s of students lives every month
- This is a remote, work-from-home position. Work from anywhere!
- The working hours are flexible and you can choose to work anytime! (Well, till the deadlines are handled).
- You are expected to work 8 hours of work on weekdays, and 4 hours on Saturdays.
- Work-environment is liberal, entrepreneurial, and young with a focus on learning and growth of all (we pay you to read books, do courses, in the ‘work time’)
- Learn the ins and outs of online media, online education, and entrepreneurship
Educational Qualifications and Work experience
- You must have a minimum of 1-year of work experience in related fields.
- Freshers with deep experience in online media too can apply.
- You should be a law graduate.
Anywhere in India. This is a remote position.
To apply, please fill the form here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.