Noticebard.com (the website you are at right now) is an online media platform which publishes useful educational opportunities enabling young people to have informed and inspired careers.
We enable informed and inspired careers by publishing educational opportunities for various streams: Engineering, Science, Medicine, Arts, Business, Commerce, Other Streams, and even contests and competitions for School Children.
To further Noticebard’s mission and facilitate its growth, Noticebard is hiring Content Managers.
If you are always on the hunt for exciting educational opportunities, understand the importance of attending conferences, fests, and internships and if you like formatting, proof-reading, content curation, and content marketing this could be for you!
MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Finding and researching events and opportunities for Noticebard.com.
- Curating, formatting, and editing content as per our internal formatting guidelines. This will form a large chunk of your work.
- Tagging and proof-reading content.
- Marketing posts: social media posting and marketing, emailing colleges and organizers, search engine optimization (SEO).
- You could also contribute to our sister-concern Lawctopus.com
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- A bachelors/masters degree in any field.
- A minimum of 1 year of work experience (preferably in a content-related field).
- An expert internet researcher who can find interesting events and opportunities for students in India.
- Excellent English language writing skills.
- Good at formatting and proof-reading content online.
- Knowledge of WordPress, SEO, social media marketing, etc. will be preferred.
- You should have your own laptop.
Does the very idea of finding an interesting event or opportunity excite you? (Oh, so many people will benefit from this! Oh this opportunity is exciting!). If yes, then do apply for the position of a Content Manager at NoticeBard. Let’s create a world (a website actually) that is full of opportunities!
The last date to apply is July 20.
- Work with a small, entrepreneurial team that runs this big website.
- Create content which will help 1000s of students make informed and inspired choices about their carers. (If this doesn’t inspire you, please do not apply. We’ll end up wasting each other’s time).
- A safe and brave space.
The work (of finding opportunities, formatting them, SEO, and publishing them) can get boring and repetitive. (At the same time, some people like the idea of formatting content in a neat way and we are looking for such type of people).
Sector 38, Chandigarh
Note: We are looking to fill this position asap so early applicants will have an edge.
To apply please fill the form on this link (click here) latest by July 20.