Since starting in March, 2017, Noticebard.com has grown to be a popular destination for educational opportunities for students across streams.
The website today gets nearly 400,000 (4 lakh), unique visitors, every month. Nearly 40,000 people have subscribed to our push notifications.
Our mission is to enable informed and inspired careers and we have just gotten started.
Engineering, Science, Medicine, Social Sciences, Arts, Business, Commerce are huge streams with 100s of ‘educational opportunities’ being held and organised every day.
We want our young people to be able to access them easily and explore their selves and careers by participating in such events and opportunities.
Faculty Mentors are our trusted advisors and mentors, our eyes and ears from various colleges/ universities, helping us to know what’s new there.
Our Faculty Mentor Program is for the faculty members who resonate with our aim of helping students in their academics and careers.
Who can be a faculty mentor?
- You could be a faculty for any stream of study.
- You must have regular access to the internet both in college and at your home.
- You must be willing to share regular updates with us.
What are your responsibilities?
- Find and inform us about relevant events and opportunities in your college/university.
- Tell us about newsworthy events and opportunities conducted/held in your college and upload them on the dashboard.
- Encourage students in your college (regularly) to contribute internship experiences, college reviews, and blogs.
- Help us connect to various people in your college.
- Help us in interviewing your college/university H.O.D for our new initiative #DeanSpeak
- Generally, promote the NoticeBard in your college/university by telling more students about it!
What’s in it for you?
- Good Karma: Help us in helping 1000s of students with their academics and careers.
- NoticeBard Accolades and Certificates: We value your contributions and would send you a small gift from our side. It’s not expensive, but you’ll love it!
- Networking Opportunities: Get free media passes for conferences and seminars where we are media partners. Meet the dignatories as a Noticebard representative and build contacts. Also, connect with fellow faculty mentors throughout India! (All of us will be connected via a Whatsapp/Slack group).
Contribute towards making your community of education seekers stronger!
Some other details:
- Being a Faculty Mentor is a voluntary, unpaid position.
- Minimum of 2 faculty mentors can be selected per college per course/stream (depending on the size of the college and the stream/course).
The Faculty Mentor Program will start from July 2019. However, we are inviting applications early.
The list of faculty mentors already associated with us is here.
If you are interested, please do fill this form (click here) by Aug 5.