If you are interested in sales, online media and education,
have excellent English writing and speaking skills,
and want to make gooood money on the side,
while interning at City Beautiful (Chandigarh),
this could be for you!
About Lawctopus and NoticeBard
Lawctopus is India’s largest website for law students and young law graduates. Started in September 2010, we reach out to nearly 2 lakh readers every month and have been featured in leading dailies and weeklies like The Economic Times, The Telegraph, and India Today.
NoticeBard, started in March 2017, reaches to nearly 3.5 lakh readers and is a Lawctopus’ equivalent for students of other streams.
We have built enormous trust and goodwill with our readers over the last few years and nearly 80,000 people get the daily email updates sent by Lawctopus and NoticeBard.
Both Lawctopus and NoticeBard are leaders in the online media space with the sole mission of enabling informed and inspired careers among young people in India.
About the Internship
To sell is human!
By selling we don’t want you to picture the glib-talking salespeople who just want to sell, sell and sell at all costs.
By selling, we mean helping good people solve a problem through the product or service we offer.
Your responsibilities as an intern will include:
1. Finding and onboarding new clients
2. Help clients launch campaigns and analyze the performance
3. Work with the management to ideate, conceptualize, and implement new offerings and strategies
4. Lookout and research for new opportunities for ad sales and business development
Why should you intern with us?
1. Interested in online media? This is one of the best places to learn all about that. We are young, and we are growing!
2. A healthy stipend. The intern will be paid Rs. 3000-6000/month (fixed stipend) and a performance-based stipend where you get 10-20% of the business you bring in.
3. Learn on the go! We’ll make you read books, do courses, and do mock calls to train you in the art of sales.
4. Learn how to sell, negotiate, and effectuate business deals. You’ll be speaking with big universities, both Indian and foreign, leading online education players, publishers etc.
5. CV building, internship and career guidance is what we do day in and day out. You can expect a lot of that during your internship.
Skills and experience required:
Excellent English language skills (writing and speaking)
Hindi language (speaking skills)
Proficiency in MS Office (Powerpoint, Excel, etc.)
1. Can start the internship between December 10-15.
2. Are available for the duration of at least 2 months.
3. Both full-time internship (10.30 AM to 7 PM) and part-time internship (3 PM-7 PM) are available.
4. Work-from-home is available.
Location: Top Floor, #1577, Sector 38B, Chandigarh
1. Certificates will be given to interns who complete the minimum duration of 2 months.
2. Informal dress code.
3. Five days a week. Saturdays are half-day and work from home.
4. When our interns leave, we play a song for them. We also expect you to dance to those tunes. Kidding (about the dance).
5. Momos, desserts, and pizza on whims. Not kidding.
Editor’s Note: The applications for this internship is closed.