Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Non-Tech Internship Opportunity at Adobe, Noida.
Adobe Inc., originally called Adobe Systems Incorporated, is an American multinational computer software company.
What you’ll do?
- Financial Ops and Vendor management
- Invoicing, PR/PO, reconciliation,
- SOW and consulting contracts
What you need to succeed?
- 3+ years professional experience
- Graduate (Commerce Graduate preferred)
- Should have good understanding of Procure to pay process, preferably in IT/Consulting
- Analytical skills, Attention to detail
- Partner management
- Responsibilities include updating Project details in PSA and creating PRs in ARIBA
- Hands on experience with consulting SOW
- POR governance, ERP record management(PSA preferred)
- Invoicing review and accrual support
- Resourcing experience preferred
- Collaboration with RMO/VMO/Delivery and other internal teams
- Reporting, power BI knowledge will be added advantage
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.