Applications on prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates for the following Non-Teaching posts in Nagaland University.
Nagaland University is a Central University established in the state of Nagaland by an Act of Parliament by the Government of India in 1989. It is headquartered at Lumami, Zunheboto.
The post details are given below.
1. Finance Officer (01)
- Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
- At least l5 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Level II and above or with 8 years of service in the Academic Level 12 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration OR
- Comparable experience in research establishment and/ or other Institutions of higher education.
2. Internal Audit Officer (01)
Officers belonging to Audit and Accounts Services or other similar services:
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis OR
- With 3 years of regular service in the Level 1 1 of the Pay Matrix OR
- With 5 years of regular service in the Level l0 of the Pay Matrix.
3. Hindi Officer (01)
- Good academic record with a Master’s degree in Hindi, of at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven-point scale.
- Degree course may be English/ Hindi as compulsory/ elective subject or either of the two as a medium of examination and the other as a compulsory/ elective subject at degree level.
- 5 years experience in translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa.
4. Senior Technical Assistant (Rural Development & Planning, Agricultural Extension, Animal Production & Management) (03)
PG in the concerned subject with 2 years’ experience in the line.
5. Pharmacist (01)
- HSSLC (10+2) Science.
- Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University or equivalent having 1-year experience as Pharmacist.
- Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University/ institute having 2 years of experience as Pharmacist
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
Application fee (excluding bank charges) of Rs. 1000/- (General/ OBC Category) and Rs. 500/- (SC/ ST/ EWS category) (Non-Refundable) must be deposited in the favor of Nagaland University Account No. 33797581389 payable at State Bank of India, Lumami Branch (IFSC Code No SBIN0013380).
Completed applications may be sent in the prescribed proforma to the “Recruitment Cell ( Establishment Section-I), Nagaland University, Headquarters: Lumami, P.O: Lumami, Pin-798627, District: Zunheboto, Nagaland. The last date to apply is September 14, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.