The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Ahmedabad invites applications for various Non-Teaching positions on a contractual basis.
The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER) – Ahmedabad is an Institute of National Importance established by an Act of Parliament under the aegis of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India.
The post details are given below.
1. Technical Assistant (01)
- M.Sc (Chemistry/ Biochemistry) with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent Grade.
- 3 years of experience in University/ Research Institutes Laboratory Hand on experience in handling of NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) and structure identification using 2D NMR Analysis.
2. Civil Engineer cum Site Incharge (01)
- Full-time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% aggregate mark.
- 5 Years of experience in Housing & Building Construction in Central/ State Govt. Organizations or University/ Research Institution or Central / State autonomous/other recognised institute of repute.
- Must be able to understand all types of construction drawings.
- Auto CAD knowledge will be preferred.
3. Veterinarian cum Animal House Incharge (01)
- First Class in BVSc with three years of experience/ MVSc from Government recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in Pathology, training in laboratory animal management, or experience in operating and maintaining laboratory animal facilities in any reputed Research Institutes or lab.
- Handling, breeding, and maintenance of laboratory animals, particularly inbred strains, Research experience using laboratory animals, experience in histopathology, health monitoring techniques, genetic
monitoring, breeding of animals, etc.
- Good knowledge on CPCSEA guideline
This appointment is purely contractual and temporary in nature for a period of eleven months only and the same is renewable depending upon the performance and sole discretion of the management. The candidate will have no right to claim for the regularization of the post.
How to Apply?
Applicants have to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.500. Persons from the SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Servicemen categories are not required to pay the application fee.
To apply online, click here. The last date to apply is July 28, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Non Faculty Staff at IIM Amritsar: Apply by Jul 27.