JOB POST: Non-Teaching Positions at IISER Tirupati [6 Vacancies]: Apply by April 22
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Tirupati, is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
The Institute invites applications from Indian nationals possessing excellent academic record and relevant work experience for various Non-teaching positions.
1. Deputy Registrar – (Group – A) (Absorption / Deputation basis) (02)
- Masters’ Degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Qualification in area of Management / Law and experience in handling computerized administration / legal/financial/ establishment matters.
The applicant shall be responsible for the planning and scheduling of the entire work the section/unit/department well in advance and shall take the periodical reviews of its execution.
2. Physical Education Instructor (01)
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education.
- 6 years of experience as Students Activity & Sports (SAS) Assistant.
The incumbent will head the sports section, will prepare students for various competitions and organize various sports activities. Also, take care of various requirements regarding Sports and other physical activities for students.
3. Library Information Assistant (01)
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Science/ Arts/ Commerce from recognized University/ institute and Bachelor’s Degree in library science OR
- Post Graduate Diploma in Library Automation and Networking, PGDCA or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- To interact with the academic community, students of the Institute in order to determine their requirements of reading materials, and acquires the same for the library.
- To classify the documents bringing out their contents in class numbers, provide reference services and documentation services to the faculty members, research scholars, and students.
- Prepare bibliographies and indexes.
4. Office Assistant (Multi-Skill) (02)
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institute in any discipline with six years of relevant experience in Administration / Academics / Purchase & Stores / Accounts / IT / Engineering. OR
- Master’s degree from a recognized university or any Institute in any discipline with four years of relevant experience in Administration / Academics / Purchase & Stores / Accounts / IT / Engineering.
The incumbent is expected to work in Administration / Academics / Stores & Purchase and Accounts etc
How to Apply?
An application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PWD applicants) for Group-A posts and Rs. 300/- (Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/PWD applicants) for Group-B & C posts is to be paid while filling the online application.
To apply online, click here. The last date to apply is April 22, 2020.
Phone Number: +91 (0877) 2500 400
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.