The Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad invites online applications from eligible candidates for the following staff positions by May 15, 2020.
Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad, earliest among the 3rd group of IITs, started functioning from the academic year of 2015-16. The academic activities at IIT Palakkad were formally launched in 2015 with the induction of students to four B. Tech programs in Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering, and later adding Masters and Research programs.
- Assistant Registrar (Group A) (01)
- Junior Technical Superintendent (Group B) (02)
- Junior Technician (Group C) (02)
- Junior Assistant (Group C) (01)
- For Assistant Registrar: Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade on a point scale with excellent Academic record with Professional qualification in the area of Management / Finance & Accounts and At least 8 years of relevant experience at supervisory level or equivalent post in Government/ Government Research Establishments/ Universities/ Statutory Organizations/ Government Organizations of high repute.
- For Junior Technical Superintendent (Group B): BE/ B.Tech in CSE or EE/ MSc/MCA in appropriate branch and 5 years experience in GP Rs.2800 (under 6th CPC) or equivalent.
- For Junior Technician (Group C): Three-year Diploma in Engineering (preferably CSE)/Bachelor’s Degree in Science (preferably Chemistry) as required in relevant branch with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/Institution or Post SSLC with 2-year ITI with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized Board/ University/ Institute with 2 years of relevant experience.
- For Junior Assistant (Group C): Bachelor’s degree in Arts/Science or Humanities including Commerce with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/Institute with knowledge of computer operations.
- Assistant Registrar (Group A): Level 10 (Rs.56,100- Rs.1,77,500)
- Junior Technical Superintendent (Group B): Level 6 (Rs.35,400- Rs.1,12,400)
- Junior Technician (Group C): Level 3 (Rs.21,700- Rs.69,100)
- Junior Assistant (Group C): Level 3 (Rs.21,700- Rs.69,100)
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply online is May 15, 2020.
There will be an application fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only). Candidates belonging to Scheduled castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Women candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Project Scientists at C-MET, Hyderabad: Apply by April 30 (Extended).