JOB POST: Non-Teaching Positions at Dyal Singh Evening College, Delhi [5 Vacancies]: Apply by Feb 19
Dyal Singh Evening College, Delhi invites offline applications for the following Non-Teaching Posts on a permanent basis. The last date to apply is February 19, 2020.
1. Semi-Professional Assistant (Library) (01)
- Graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or any other discipline or any other higher qualification with 50% marks.
- B.Lib.Sc/ B.L.ISc with 50% marks.
- Course in computer applications at Graduate or PG Level or 6 months Computer course from a recognized institution.
2. Senior Technical Assistant (Computer) (01)
MCA or M.Sc. (Computer Science/ IT) from a recognized university / Institute with one year experience or B.Tech/B.E. (Computer Science/ IT/ ECE) or equivalent degree with one year experience in the relevant area.
3. Assistant (01)
- A Graduate from a recognized university in any discipline with a working knowledge of computers, and a Diploma/ Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application/ Office Management/ Secretarial Practice/ Financial Management.
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience.
4. MTS-Library (02)
- Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized institution.
- Certificate in Library Science/ Library & Information Science from a recognized institution.
How to Apply?
- To download the application form, click here.
- A written test will be conducted for recruitment in each of the posts.
- Candidates would be required to submit self-attested copies of their documents/ testimonials mentioned in the application at the time of applying.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Applications should be addressed to: “The Principal, Dyal Singh College (Eve.), Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- The last date to apply is Feb 19, 2020.
Phone Number: 011 2436 7658
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.