The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Tirupati invites applications from Indian nationals possessing an excellent academic record and relevant work experience for Non-teaching positions.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Tirupati, is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
The post details are given below.
1. Private Secretary (Group–B) (01)
Providing secretarial assistance to Director/ Registrar. Maintaining all statistical records/ data. Any other work as assigned by the higher officers from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 55% of marks or it’s equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Minimum speed of 100 w.p.m. in stenography.
- Proficiency in English, Hindi, and all MS-Office applications.
Level – 07 (Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- as per 6th CPC)
2. Office Superintendent (Group–B) (01)
Manage the activities of Administration and Accounts.
- First Class Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree from a recognized University or Institute in any discipline. OR
- Master’s Degree from recognized University or Institute with an excellent academic record.
Level-06 (Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- as per 6th CPC)
How to Apply?
- An application fee of Rs. 300/- (Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/PWD applicants) is to be paid while filling the online application.
- To apply online, click here.
- The Last date for submitting online application is August 12, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Consultants & Academic Assistant at NIDM, Delhi [4 Vacancies]: Apply by Aug 14.