Interested and eligible candidates are invited to submit applications for various positions in the Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, purely on a contractual basis.
The position shall remain open until any suitable candidate is selected and an online Interview will be conducted every Wednesday for the above positions.
The post details are given below.
1. Consultant (01)
- Graduate/ Post Graduate along with B. Lib/ M.Lib or equivalent course.
- Sound knowledge of computer skills, Open Source Software, Library Management Software.
- Should have experience of 2-4 years’ experience in organizing Library activities in any academic Institution.
- Good Communication Skills.
2. Fellow (01)
- Helping in day to day administration of the FOIR Centre at IICA.
- Work pertaining to course curriculum development of training modules.
- Delivering lectures in the concerned specialized subjects
- Assist in course designing for training programs and academic programs.
- Assist in conducting an examination, prepare question papers and evaluation
- Bachelor of Law (LLB)/ Master of Business Management / LLM/another relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in project management/ research in relevant areas preferably in the area of functioning of regulators.
- Prior work experience in the field of work relating to government regulators.
- Leadership skills
- Project management
- Understanding of Market Regulation in India
- Research and writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
3. Executive Assistant (01)
- Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 5 years’ experience working with Top Management in Public/ private/ Govt. Sector OR Must have passed the 10+2 with Diploma in Secretarial Practice with a minimum of 5 years’ experience working with Top Management in Public/ private/ Govt. Sector.
- Ability to take dictation in English with excellent skills in handling of computers, having good command over written/ communicative English.
- Should possess experience of working with top management only.
- The person should possess strong interpersonal skills.
4. Research Associate-I (01)
Data Mining, Survey of literature and documentation
- Specialization in Economics/ Finance/ Statistics.
- Prior Research experience.
5. Research Associate-II (01)
Data Collection, Survey of literature, and documentation.
- LLB (complete/ Pursuing).
- Prior Research experience.
6. Research Associate/ Ph.D. Scholar (01)
- A Ph.D./ M.Phil/ UGC NET qualification.
- Publication/ presentation of research papers in refereed international & national journals/ conferences.
- Post Graduate Diploma/ Program/ Certificate Course in financial literacy and areas connected to investor education and building awareness of investor and similar activities connected to financial literacy.
- At least 2 years’ work/ research experience in a related field.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer-based statistical tools and applications (Prior experience or training in data science/ statistics is preferred).
- Excellent verbal, written English communication skills with documentation abilities.
- Identifying and disseminating global best practices in the area.
- Developing knowledge products, booklets, case studies, etc. related to investor/ financial education and investor protection.
- Publishing in the form of books, monographs, etc. to meet the existing knowledge gap and the result of the studies conducted by the chair.
- Organizing workshops/ conferences/ seminars/ webinars/ summer schools, etc. on issues related to investor/ financial education and investor protection.
The appointment will be made on the recommendations, on the basis of written test and/ or interview, of a Selection Committee, constituted for this purpose. No TA/ DA will be provided for attending the interview.
How to Apply?
- To download the application form, click here.
- Interested and eligible candidates can forward their CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One candidate can apply for one position at a time.
- The position shall remain open until any suitable candidate is selected.
- An online Interview will be conducted every Wednesday for eligible candidates.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JRF & SRF (Under DST & DRDO Funded Project) at IIT Bhubaneswar: Apply by July 1.