The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Deoghar invites applications from qualified candidates for the vacant posts of various Non-Academic Positions.
AIIMS, Deoghar is a public medical school and hospital-based in Deoghar, Jharkhand, India, and one of the All India Institutes of Medical Sciences. It is one of the six AIIMSs that started operation in 2019.
The post details are given below.
1. Assistant Controller of Examinations (01)
Officers of AIIMS holding analogous posts or having 5/8 years of regular service in the posts carrying the pay scale of Rs. 2200-4000 /2000-3500) or according to 6th Pay commission 5 years experience in Rs. 1560039100 plus GP-5400/8 years experience in Rs. 9300-34800 plus GP-4200 respectively and possessing the following:
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Track record of absolute integrity and proved able to maintain strict confidentiality of official matters.
- Experience in organizing examinations / competitive tests.
Level 11 (Rs 67700-208700) as per 7th CPC. Or Pay Band-3. (Rs 1560039100)as per 6th CPC with Grade Pay of Rs 6600/-.
2. Accounts Officer (01)
Officers under the Central Government or Central Statutory/ Autonomous Bodies:
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis and handling accounts and finance matters or holding posts of Accounts/ Audit Officer or equivalent in the pay scale of Rs.2375-3500/ Rs. 22004000 or according to 6th CPC in the pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 GP 4600/ Rs. 15600-39100 plus GP-5400.
- Assistant Accounts Officers in the pay scale of Rs. 2000-3200/- or Rs. 930034800 plus GP 4200 as per 6th CPC with 7 years of regular service in the grade (including the service in the grade of Junior Accounts Officer/ SAS accountants/ Accountant in the scale of Rs. 1640-2900/- or Rs. 9300-34800 plus GP 4200 as per 6th CPC.
Group `A’ Level 10 (Rs.56100177500) as per 7th CPC. Or Pay Band-3 Rs.15600-39100 with Grade pay 5400 as per 6th CPC.
3. Administrative Officer (01)
Officers under the Central Govt, U.T. Administrations, or of Central Statutory/ Autonomous Bodies holding analogous posts or with at least 3/5 of service in the post in the pay scale of Rs.2000-3500/ Rs. 2000-3200(As per 6th CPC Pay Scale of Rs. 9300-34800, GP 4200 ) or equivalent respectively and having a Degree and experience in administration and establishment matters and also preferably in Accounts matters. Officers possessing MBA or PG diploma in personnel management shall be given preference.
Group ‘A’ Level 10th (Rs.56100177500) as per 7th CPC. Or Pay Band-3 Rs.1560039100 with Grade pay Rs 5400 as per 6th CPC.
4. Librarian (Grade-I) (01)
Officer under the Central/ State/ U.T Governments or Officers of the Central Autonomous Statutory Bodies or Public Sector Undertakings. Holding analogous posts on regular basis, or Posts in the scale of Rs. 1640-2900(Rs. 9300-34800 plus GP 4200 as per 6th CPC) with 3 years of regular service in the grade; and ) possessing the following qualifications:
- M.Sc./ M.A/ M.Com degree and
- Bachelor’s degree in Library Science and
- Experience in the acquisition of books, periodicals, and documentation work in a medical or another library of standing.
Group ‘B’ Level 7 (Rs. 44900-142400) as per 7th CPC. Or Pay Band -2 Rs 9300-34800 with Grade pay 4600 as per 6th CPC.
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
The filled-in application form should be sent to Dy. Director(Administration), All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Deoghar, At- PTI Campus, Daburgram, Jasidih-814142, Deoghar (Jharkhand) by Speed Post/ Registered post only. The last date to apply is July 24, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For official details, click the link below.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Assistant Engineers at Patna Rail Metro Corporation Ltd [8 Vacancies]: Apply by Jul 6.