SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) Mukesh Patel School Of Technology Management & Engineering has opened up applications for admission to PGD in Real Estate Construction and Management.
Bachelors’ Degree in any discipline.
- Candidates who have cleared their graduation from a recognized University are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have cleared their graduation by doing a part-time course or through distance learning, correspondence courses, externally, open school from recognized University are eligible to apply & register as per UGC guidelines.
- Candidates who have appeared for their final year degree examination can also apply, however their admission will be provisional and will be confirmed only after producing the results on or before 17th July 2017.
- Submission of AIU equivalence certificate to confirm the eligibility for the program is mandatory for those candidates who have completed their Under-Graduation from overseas board/ Universities.
How to Apply?
- Visit the college website here for online registration.
- Before filling the online form, please read all the instruction carefully mentioned in instruction sheet, important dates , terms & condition given in online application form.
- Copy of duly filled up Online application form and Degree Marksheet & Certificate (self attested photo copy for passed candidate) should be sent to
Deputy Registrar (Admission)
Vile Parle (West), Mumbai-400 056.
Candidate’s application form will not be considered if they fail to submit the above mentioned document till 26 th June, 2017.
Rs 1000/- (Non refundable) to be paid by Credit Card at the time of online registration.
- Last date of registration: 24th June, 2017
- Call letters for Personal Interview will be available on college website at 5.00 p.m. : 27 th June, 2017
- Conduct of Personal Interview (held in Mumbai only): 30th June, 2017
- Merit List of candidates selected for admission will be available on college website at 5.00 p.m : 4th July, 2017
- Payment of Admission fees (Time 11.00 am to 4.00 pm): 5th to 10th July, 2017
- Commencement of Program: 17th July, 2017
- Closure of Admission : 17th August, 2017
Personal Interview. Merit list will be prepared based on performance of candidate in Personal Interview.
Fees for Batch 2015-2016: Rs. 5,00,000/- p.a Fees for the current year will be intimated at the time of admission
To know more details about this course and to register for this course, click here.