The following vacancies shall be filled purely on temporary basis renewable annually under Non-Institutional ad-hoc projects to be filled in through Walk-in Interview as indicated below:
Date: May 25, 2017
Place: Microbial Containment Complex 130/1, Sus Road, Pashan, Pune 411 021
Note: Candidates should report for verification of documents between 9.00 -10.00 hours. The Interview may continue till late evening depending upon the number of candidates appearing.
Project Name: “Investigating the role of papain like cysteine protease in Hepatitis E virus replication” – SERB (DST)
Post: Research Associate
No of vacancies: 01
Salary: Rs. 36,000/- + HRA
Essential qualifications: Ph. D in Life Sciences
- Experience in cell culture and related techniques
- Experience in mass spectrometry, data analysis and functional characterization of proteins.
- Experience in handling of small laboratory animals
- Experience in proteomics, transcriptome analysis and gene expression analysis
- Hands-on experience with molecular biology techniques including cloning and recombinant protein expression, protein purification, immunoblotting and immunoprecipitation.
Age: Below 40 years.
Candidates must bring along with them all the relevant documents in original and one set of attested photocopies of the same, C.V. and one passport size recent colour photograph. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview and candidates have to make their own arrangement
Terms & Conditions:
- Age relaxation against post earmarked for reserved candidates will be as per Govt. of India norms. No relaxation against UR vacancies. Upper age limit relaxed by two further years in case of woman candidates.
- Qualification & experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an Institution of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible to apply. 6. Stipend of the post may vary from time to time.
- Separate application should be submitted for each post/ reservation.
- No TA DA will be paid and candidate may have to arrange transport/accommodation themselves for written test/interview.
- Director, NIV reserves rights to consider or reject any application/candidature.
- Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- Appointment on project mode is purely temporary and candidates shall have no claim for regular appointment either in NIV or ICMR or any organization of Govt. of India.
- Leave shall be as per the Institutional policy for project staff
For more details, please see the original notification here.