Online applications are invited for assignment of Teaching Assistant(s) purely on contractual basis for a period of 12 months at the National Institute of Technical Teachers’ Training and Research (NITTTR), Kolkata.
National Institute of Technical Teachers’ Training and Research, Kolkata, is a technical teacher’s training institution situated in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
Teaching Assistant (02)
- To assist in conducting practical classes/ ICT courses for STTP programs.
- To assist in conducting practical classes for Mtech Students.
- To assist in the maintenance of laboratory and workshop machines/ equipment.
- To assist in conducting MOOC based programs under the SWAYAM platform.
- Any other activities that may be assigned by the Director/ HoD, ME.
- B.Tech/BE with First Class in Mechanical Engineering/ Manufacturing Technology/ Production Engineering.
- M.Tech/ ME with First Class in Mechanical Engineering/ Manufacturing Technology/ Production Engineering.
Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 30,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Through Online Test / Interview
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
Candidates are also required to download the application form by clicking here and submit the duly filled-in form as pdf to email@example.com from your same email address. The last date to apply is August 21, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Junior Research Fellow & Project Assistant at IIT Kharagpur [2 Vacancies]: Apply by Sep 3.