The third edition of Women Transforming India Awards, launched by NITI Aayog and the United Nations in India, in collaboration with DICE Districts, invites stories of exceptional women entrepreneurs, who are breaking the glass ceiling and challenging stereotypes through businesses, enterprises and initiatives that provide:
- Innovative solutions to address some key development challenges and/or,
- Impacted lives of communities.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age as on 1 January 2018.
- This is an individual participation contest and team entries would not be allowed.
- Participants must be Citizens of India.
- Entries will be accepted through a form hosted online on NITI Aayog’s Women’s Entrepreneurship Cell platform and on Women Transforming India’s Facebook page.
- Entries can be submitted by women who are the agents of change, or by those personally or professionally associated with the change maker. Entries must clarify who among the two is making the submission.
- The submissions will be evaluated on the criteria of women entrepreneurs who have businesses and initiatives that are innovative solutions and/or have impacted.
- A shortlist of 45 best entries will be will be determined by a jury and also put to poll and on the Facebook page to determine the top 15 entries.
- 50-50 weightage will be given to the jury and polling results respectively. The jury members will be constituted by NITI Aayog and United Nations India.
- Winning entries will receive a certificate of appreciation from NITI Aayog and the United Nations India. They will be given mentorship through partners of the Women’s Entrepreneurship Cell. Rewards through partners of the Women’s Entrepreneurship Cell will be given to the winners.
How to Register:
Click here to register yourself.
Registrations Deadline: June 30, 2018.