The School of Management, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal invites applications for admission into its MBA program for the academic year 2021-23.
National Institute of Technology Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College was established in 1959. Over the years it has developed into a premier institute of higher learning and is ranked among the top technical education institutions in India.
- First-class Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology from a recognized University/ Institute with at least 60% marks in aggregate (I to IV Year) or 6.5 CGPA on 10 point scale and a valid CAT/ MAT score.
- SC/ ST/ PwD Candidates with 55% aggregate marks or 6.0 CGPAon10-point-scale and valid CAT/MAT score are eligible to apply for the program.
- Candidates awaiting the results of the final semester/year may also apply. But they should submit the final marks list on or before 17th September 2021 in case they are selected.
- Failing to submit all required certificates before the due date, admission stands canceled automatically.
How to Apply?
An Application fee is Rs. 1600/- for OPEN/ OBC/ EWS candidates (Rs. 800/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates) can be paid online.
To download the application form, click here. Candidates should send their applications by Speed Post/ Registered Post Superscribing “Application for Admission into MBA – 2021” on the envelope to The Chairman (Admissions), Academic Section, National Institute of Technology, Warangal-506 004, Telangana State.
Candidates who are provisionally selected for admission will be examined by the Institute Medical Officer and those who fail to satisfy the physical fitness standard prescribed by the Institute will not be admitted.
- Last date for receipt of filled-in Application form along with requisite payment receipt by post/ hand: 25th February 2021
- List of Short-listed Candidates (On the Institute Website): 12th March 2021
- Date of Group Discussion and Interview (Either virtual or in-person depending upon the situation due to COVID): 26th & 27th March 2021
- Display of final results on Institute website: 31st March 2021
- Payment of Tuition fees: on or before: 13th April 2021
For full notification, click the link below.