NIT Warangal invites applications from the interested candidates for three temporary positions of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under DST for multiple research projects for the duration of three years.
Junior Research Fellow, one position, under the Department of Science and Technology – Science and Engineering Research Board (DST-SERB) Early Career Research (ECR) Award, Govt. of India sponsored project.
An Effective Predictive Torque Controlled Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor Drive for a Photo-Voltaic based Hybrid Electric Vehicle with Reduced CO2 Emissions.
- First class with not less than 60% aggregate (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in B.Tech/BE in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering; and
- First class with not less than 60% aggregate (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in M.Tech in the specializations of Electrical Drives and Control/Power Electronics / Industrial Drive and Control/ Electrical Engineering.
- The candidate must have M.Tech through GATE (or) a valid GATE score.
- Rs. 31,000/- pm for first 2 years and 35,000/- pm for the third year. HRA as per
- The selected candidate is also eligible for on-campus Hostel & Mess facilities at
their own expenses.
How to apply?
- Complete application with the supporting copies of certificates should be sent as hard
copy by post to the address mentioned below with a superscription on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (SERB-ECRA)”.
Dr. Vinay Kumar T, Principal Investigator (SERB-ECRA project)
Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering
National Institute of Technology, Warangal 506004 India.
Phone: +91-8332969296 (M)
- A Softcopy of application with the supporting documents should be sent by email to email@example.com so as to reach by 31/05/2019.
For the registration form and the official notification, click here.
Two temporary positions of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under DST International Multi-Lateral Regional Cooperation Division sponsored BRICS Project.
IWMM-BIS Integrated Water Management Model for BIS Countries Under Climate Change Scenarios.
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering and M.Tech/ME/MS with specialization in Water Resources
Engineering or Remote Sensing and GIS or equivalent degree with first class (at all
- Candidates should have got admitted to M.Tech/ ME through GATE or the candidates should have a valid GATE score.
- Rs. 31,000/- + Rs. 4,960/- (16 % HRA as per norms) per month for the first 2 years.
- Rs. 35,000/- + Rs. 5,600/- (16 % HRA as per norms) per month for the third year
- The selected candidate opting campus accommodation, subjected to the availability, are not eligible for HRA.
How to apply?
- Complete application with the copies of certificates should be sent as a hard copy by post to the address mentioned below:
Dr. K. Venkata Reddy, Principal Investigator (DST-BRICS project)
Associate Professor, Civil Engineering Department
National Institute of Technology Warangal – 506004, Telangana, India.
Phone (M): 9441666379, 8332969245
- A softcopy of application with the supporting documents should be sent by email to
kvreddy[at]nitw.ac.in so as to reach by 26/05/2019.