Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under a SERB funded project at the National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal.
National Institute of Technology Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College was established in 1959. Over the years it has developed into a premier institute of higher learning and is ranked among the top technical education institutions in India.
Investigation and Implementation of Model Predictive Control Strategies to a Multi-Phase Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor for Photo-Voltaic based Hybrid Electric Vehicle Applications with Reduced Torque Ripple.
- B.E./ B.Tech/ or equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- ME/ M.Tech in Electrical Drives and Control/ Power Electronics/ Industrial Drive and Control/ Electrical Engineering with valid GATE score.
- Prior knowledge in Electrical machines and power electronic circuits simulations using MATLAB software.
- Upper age is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women and Physically handicapped candidates.
The selected candidates are eligible to register for PhD degree at NIT, Warangal as per institute rules. However s(he) needs to apply for PhD position when the advertisement is open.
You might also be interested in Junior Research Fellow (JRF) via GATE at Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences, Coimbatore: Apply by Dec 30.
Rs. 31,000/- pm for the first 2 years and 35,000/- pm for the third year. HRA as per institute rules. The selected candidate is also eligible for on-campus Hostel & Mess facilities, subject to availability.
How to Apply?
- To download the application form, click here.
- The filled-in application form should be sent via email email@example.com.
- The last date to apply is January 8, 2021.
- The position is purely temporary.
- Please enclose a brief resume/ curriculum vitae/ bio-data along with the applications form.
- List of eligible candidates will be announced on the institute website and also intimated through email or phone.
- Shortlisted candidate will have to attend an interview (ONLINE/ OFFLINE).
- If Interview need to be conducted online, candidates are expected to have good internet connection.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for attending interview.
Dr. Vinay Kumar T, Principal Investigator (SERB project)
Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering
National Institute of Technology, Warangal 506004 India
Phone Number: 9885281148; Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.