Department of Electrical Engineering, NIT Warangal has invited applications from the interested candidates for one temporary position of Junior Research Fellow under Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), INDIA, sponsored Project (vide sanction letter No. EEQ/2016/000188, dated 02.03.2017) entitled “Reduction of Torque Ripple in Direct Torque Controlled Three-Phase Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor Drive for a Hybrid Electric Vehicle”.
First class with not less than 60% aggregate (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in B. Tech./B.E. in Electrical Engineering or relevant discipline
First class with not less than 60% aggregate (or)not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in M.Tech in Electrical Engineering or equivalent GATE qualification.
Candidates who are in final year of Qualifying Degree with required eligibility can also apply. However, such candidates have to submit their provisional certificate on or before joining.
25,000/- pm for first 2 years and 28,000/- pm for third year. HRA as per institute rules.
The selected candidate is also eligible for on campus Hostel & Mess facilities at their own expenses.
The selected candidate is eligible to register for PhD degree at NIT, Warangal.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates may send their application with detailed qualifications, experience, supporting copies of certificates, contact address, telephone/mobile number and Email ID.
- Applications should be sent as hard copy by post to the address mentioned below with a superscription on the cover “Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow (SERB)” and scanned copies could be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us by 22-05-2017.
- The interview date will be communicated to the eligible candidates through e-mail & phone. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates who are already employed should produce ‘No objection Certificate’ (NOC) from the employer and students should provide provisional degree certificate or its equivalent at the time of interview.
- The selected candidate is expected to produce a Relieving Certificate from their employer or provisional degree certificate in case of students and join the duties within a week after intimation of their selection else it would be offered to a candidate in waiting list.
For more details, contact:
Dr. Vinay Kumar T, Principal Investigator (SERB project)
Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering
National Institute of Technology Warangal 506004 India
Email: email@example.com Phone: +91-8332969296 (M)
To find official advertisement regarding this post, click here.