Applications are invited for Ad-hoc Faculty positions purely on a temporary basis in the School of Management of National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal.
National Institute of Technology Warangal is a public technological university located in Warangal, India. It is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
Ad-hoc faculty positions (04)
- First-class at UG and PG Levels.
- UG Level: B.Tech. or Any Graduate and
- PG Level: MBA or M.Com.
- Ph.D. is preferred.
Rs. 60,000/- per month for Ph.D. holders and Rs. 50,000/- per month for MBA, M.Com holders.
How to Apply?
- To download the application form, click here.
- Applications in the prescribed format (enclosed) with scanned copies of certificates, should reach by E-mail to the Head of the Department, School of Management, NIT Warangal on or before 12th September 2020.
- The e-mail address of the HOD is email@example.com.
- The names of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the Institute website by 14th September 2020, and the interview will be on 16th September 2020. No separate call letter will be sent to the candidates.
- The shortlisted candidates are required to attend an interview on 16th, September 2020 through video conference mode/ Google meet. Further details will be shared.
- Selected candidates are required to join immediately.
For full notification, click the link below.