National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand an Institution of National importance declared by an Act of Parliament, offers several undergraduates, postgraduate & doctoral programs in Technology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English also provides excellent ambiance for academic research and co-curricular activities.
Currently, NIT Uttarakhand is functional at two campuses i.e. Parent campus at Srinagar Garhwal and Satellite Campus at MNIT Jaipur.
The National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand invites application for Teaching Associates from Indian Nationals for Walk-In-Interview for Even Semester of Academic Year 2020-21, which is scheduled on 18th December 2019, in the following Departments of the Institute.
No. of Posts
(i) For all Discipline in general
- UG, PG, and Ph.D. should be in the respective disciplines of Engineering & Technology, Social Science and English. Preference may be given to the Ph.D. candidate. Preference will also be given to UG/PG/Ph.D. from NITs/IITs.
(ii) For the Discipline of Engineering
- First-class both at UG and PG level (60% or 6.50/10 CGPA) from the recognized University/Institute.
(iii) For the Discipline of Humanities and Social Sciences (Social Science & English)
- First-class at PG level (60% or 6.50/10 CGPA) from the recognized University/Institute or First class at PG level and Ph.D. in the respective discipline.
(iv) For Counsellor
- Graduate in any discipline with Post Graduate Diploma in Psychology with a specialization in counseling from recognized Institute/University.
Ph.D. in relevant field.
For the Discipline of Engineering, Humanities and Social Sciences
- For those with a Master’s Degree (M.E./M.Tech/M.Sc., /M.Phil/M.A./MBA)/Ph.D. Degree Rs.39,000/- per month.
For the Discipline of Counsellor
- Full time with Ph.D. Rs. 39,000/- per month
- Full time without Ph.D. Rs. 29,000/- per month
The appointment is purely temporary for Even Semester of Academic Year 2019-20
How to Apply
Walk-in-Interview will be held on 18th December 2019 in the Dept. of Civil Engg., NIT Uttarakhand, Srinagar Garhwal. The candidates should appear for Walk-In-Interview with original certificates, a set of photocopies of certificates and a copy of Bio-data. In the absence of originals, the candidate shall not be considered for Interview.
For official notification click here
About the Author
A sincere, smiling chap usually found in a spotless, white shirt. Can be loud at unforeseen moments. Future entrepreneur.