The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Uttarakhand, invites applications for the Academic Staff at the level of Professor and Associate Professor from Indian nationals, possessing excellent academic background.
National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand, is one among 31 NITs established by the Government of India by an Act of the Parliament, offering UG, PG and Ph.D. programs in Engineering/ Technology and Sciences.
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Social Sciences
- Professor (05)
- Associate Professor (04)
The candidate should possess a Ph.D. Degree in the respective department. Furthermore, he/ she should have 10 years after a Ph.D. or 13 years of total working experience, out of which 07 years should be after Ph.D. At least 03 years at the level of Associate professor with AGP of `9500/- or 04 years at the level of Associate Professor with AGP of `9000/- or combination of `9000/- and `9500/-, or equivalent in an Institution of repute / R&D lab or relevant industry.
For Associate Professor
The candidate should possess a Ph.D. Degree in the respective department. Furthermore, he/ she should have (6) years after Ph.D. of which at least 3 years at the level of Assistant Professor with AGP `8000/- OR (9) years total working experience, of which 3 years should be after Ph.D., with at least 3 years at the level of Assistant Professor with AGP of `8000/-.
- For Professor: Pay Level 14A as per 7th CPC along with allowances admissible as per Institute norms. Basic Pay: `1,59,100/-.
- For Associate Professor: Pay Level 13A2 as per 7th CPC along with allowances admissible as per Institute norms. Basic Pay: `1,39,600/-.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Each application form must be accompanied by a non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- The soft copy of pdf output generated after submitting the online application form has been sent to the email email@example.com with e-mail subject “Application for the Post of Professor and Associate Professor in the Department of _______.”
- The pdf output generated after submitting the application form online printed, signed, and sent by post (Speed post/Registered post/Courier) along with self-attested copies of all documents should be sent to The Registrar National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand Temporary Campus: Govt. ITI, Srinagar (Garhwal), Uttarakhand-246174, India.
- The last date to apply online is September 30, 2020.
- The last date to send the hardcopy of the applications is October 15, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Contract Faculty Positions at NIT Puducherry [Multiple Vacancies]: Apply by Sept 4.