Applications are invited for the position of Temporary Medical Officers in the National Institute of Technology (NIT), Tiruchirappalli.
The National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli, situated in the heart of Tamil Nadu was started as a joint and cooperative venture of the Government of India and the Government of Tamil Nadu in 1964 with a view for catering to the needs of man-power in technology for the Country.
NIT Tiruchirappalli is one of the 31 NITs established by the Government of India. The Institute retained its No.1 position among all NITs and ranked 9th in Engineering in the “India Rankings 2020” released by NIRF, MHRD Government of India.
Temporary Medical Officer (TMO) (02)
- MBBS Degree or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a state Medical Register or Indian Medical Register.
- Post Graduate Qualification, preferably MD in General Medicine, or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register.
Rs. 55,000/- per month
The appointment is purely temporary. The post is initially for a period of 6 months and further extension is based on performance every 6 months up to a maximum of 3 years. Every Medical Officer is expected to work in shift duties round the clock on all days including government holidays.
How to Apply?
The scanned copy of the duly filled in application along with the following supportive documents (in PDF format) should be submitted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 01st November 2020, 05:30 pm.
- 10th / Matriculation / SSLC Mark sheet
- +2 / HSC Mark sheet
- Consolidate Mark sheet of Degree
- Degree certificates, Registration Certificate and Certificate of CRRI
- Conduct certificate from the Institute last studied.
- Community Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- ID proof (Aadhaar card / Driving license / Passport / PAN card or any Government issued ID with address)
Candidates should carefully fill up all the details required in the application form including age, Education Qualification, details of valid Community/ PwD Certificates etc., as no correspondence regarding the change of details will be entertained after the last date for applying. If any of the claim by the candidate is found to be incorrect, it will lead to the rejection of the candidature. The last date to apply is November 1, 2020.
The provisionally shortlisted candidates should attend the interview (Video Conferencing mode) through CISCO Webex platform. A detailed e-mail will be sent to the shortlisted candidates in this regard.
For full notification, click the link below.