NIT Tiruchirappalli, through its Vision, Mission and Core Values, defines herself as: An Indian institution with world standards, A global pool of talented students, committed faculty and conscientious researchers Responsive to real-world problems and, through a synergy of education and research, engineering a better society
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
- Project: Design and development of a dual-band RF Energy Harvester for Wireless Sensor Networks using Aerosol Jetting Technology
- Duration of the project: 3 years
- Tenure: 1 year, extendable further two more years till the completion of Project based on performance
- No. of vacancy: One
B.E/B.Tech in ECE/EEE/E&I with M. E/ M. Tech or Equivalent in Electronics and Communication Engineering (Communication Engineering/RF and Microwave Engineering/ Antenna Design) with a minimum of 65% marks or 7.5 CGPA from recognized University/ Institute.
- Purchase of equipment and components for the project
- Simulation, Fabrication, Experimental verification and implementation of the RF energy Harvester.
- Documentation of the results.
- Eligible candidates may send their applications on prescribed format along with supporting documents by post/courier to Dr. S. S. Karthikeyan, Assistant Professor, Department of ECE, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015 with the subject marked as “JRF- IMPRINT-II, 2019”.
- The last date for receipt of applications (hardcopy) is 25.08.2019. The date of interview will be communicated for the shortlisted candidates by E-mail.
Rs. 25,000 per month + HRA for initial Two years, Rs. 28,000 per month + HRA for Third Year. (May be revised)